These photos have been contributed by members of the community to facilitate the establishment of the Castleconnell Heritage Centre. Castleconnell Infopedia offers a platform for these to be shown and holds no
- You will not post any comments, photographs, videos, links, or other materials on the Site that may be inappropriate in nature in Castleconnell Infopedia’s sole discretion. This means that any comments/materials you submit, including linked material, must not be inappropriate, abusive or otherwise offensive, and must not contain, depict or involve (without limitation) any of the following: profanity or otherwise offensive language; nudity or pornographic material; derogatory characterizations of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional, age or religious groups; content that endorses or condones any illegal, inappropriate or risky activity or behavior or any particular political agenda or message; any content that defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people, products or companies; content that endorses any form of hate or hate group; content that communicates message or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Castleconnell Infopedia wishes to associate; or any other content that is or could be considered illegal, inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, all as determined by Castleconnell Infopedia, in its sole discretion.
- You will not post or submit any third party materials unless you have first obtained consent from the owner of such materials. By posting and/or submitting material or links to the Site, you represent that you have the right to share the material in your submitted content, including (without limitation), intellectual property such as trademarks and creative material subject to copyright protection. For example:
- You must obtain consent from every person who helped you create your posted materials (e.g. photographers, videographers, etc.);
- You must obtain consent from every identifiable person (and his/her parent/legal guardian if he/she is under the age of majority in the jurisdiction of residence) who appears in your posted materials (note: if you cannot obtain the appropriate consent for an identifiable individual appearing in your posted materials, then his/her face must be blurred out);
- You cannot post, submit or otherwise use (in any materials you post) any music, logos, trademarks or other copyrighted materials (e.g. photographs, pictures, texts, lyrics, etc…) unless you have first obtained consent from the owner of such materials. You hereby agree to release, and hold harmless Castleconnell Infopedia from and against any and all claims based on any materials you post and/or submit, including (without limitation) claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action.
- You agree to provide Castleconnell Infopedia with evidence of the above consents upon request.
- You will not post or submit any personal information about yourself or third parties (e.g. addresses, phone numbers, email addresses or any other personally identifiable information) or disclose any financial information pertaining to yourself or others on the Site.
- Any comments or opinions posted or otherwise expressed on the Site are those of their respective contributors only.
- Any materials that are deemed to contain advertisements, “spam” or junk mail content, or references to other websites may be removed by Castleconnell Infopedia, at its sole discretion.
- By accessing and using the Site you (and your parent/legal guardian if you are under the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence) acknowledge and agree that use of the Site and the content is entirely at your own risk. Castleconnell Infopedia, is not liable for any errors or omissions in the information provided on this Site, and all participants (and their parent/legal guardian if under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence) agree to release and hold harmless Castleconnell Infopedia for any loss or damages suffered as a result of the information and materials appearing on this Site or relating to any other matter.
- Castleconnell Infopedia retains the right, but not the obligation, to remove any content that Castleconnell Infopedia believes, in its sole discretion, violates the above terms or is inappropriate in any manner.